Industrial Hose and Fittings
Belts and Pulleys
Chain and Sprocket
Bearings and Seals
Chain & Sprockets
At F.B. Harris, we carry a wide selection of chain and sprockets from a variety of leading manufacturers suitable for diverse transmission applications. Whether you need a standard roller chain or durable sprockets, we are certain to have the product in stock–or we can get it for you.
We are committed to providing prompt delivery and reliable technical service to our customers. So when you come to F.B. Harris, you can be assured that our knowledgeable and skilled staff will assist you in determining the appropriate chain sprocket and sprocket suitable for your needs.
Many of our stocked chains and sprockets are available in both inch and metric sizes. Several of the manufacturer roller chain and chain sprocket products we carry include the following:
When you’re ready to make a roller chain or chain sprocket purchase, F.B. Harris is here for you and is certain to exceed your expectations–we built our reputation on it!
- Roller chain–large variety of high performance chain built to ANSI B29.1 standards, suitable for diverse applications. Products include but are not limited to: strand chain, high strength drive chain, hoist chain, and pin oven chain. Available in American Standard (0.1475” to 200HS-3 oilfield chain) and British standards (from 6mm to 3” Triplex).
- Sapphire–Diamond’s economical, durable imported chain that meets all ANSI standards.
- Torque Limiters using Specialty ground sprockets–available in a variety of sizes (from OSD 131 to OSD-900) and bore tolerance (both in and mm).
- U.S. Tsubaki
- Roller chains–suitable for diverse applications including food packaging, forklift trucks and other applications that require durable conveyers and maximum power. Available roller chain styles include: Lambda® chain series, corrosion resistant Neptune™ chain, and fatigue resistant Super Chains, to name a few.
- Sprockets–abrasion resistance, long-wearing and able to withstand heavy shock loads. No. 25 through No. 250 pitch styles are available in a wide range of bore sizes and tooth counts, to include Type A, B, and C Plain Bore styles.
- Roller chain sprockets–stock sprockets available from No. 25-1/4’ to No. 240-3’ pitch, in addition to other standard sprockets and metric sprockets.
- Idler sprockets and tensioners
- Gears–wide inventory of stock gears to include:
spur, miter, bevel, worm and worm gear available in a variety of diameters and bore sizes.
- Chain Pullers and Breakers from UST and Fenner
||Hydraulic Hose | Industrial Hose and Fittings | Belts and Pulley’s | Chain and Sprocket
Bearings and Seals | Maintenance Products | Distributor Site Map
Lynn, MA Website Design Development
F.B. Harris Corp. is a full line distributor of industrial hydraulic, hoses, fittings, belts, pulleys,
chains and sprockets throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut,
Rhode Island, Vermont, Maine, NY, New York, New England and all of the USA